Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cheryl Burch Citrone - Memphis Business Journal:

dusinenezoqoc.blogspot.com
Best way to keep competitivwe edge: Read, listen, observe, learn from your mistakes, keep your mouthg shut unless you have something of valueto say. Guidinvg principle: Do unto others as you woulcd have them dounto you. Yardstick of success: If I have made a positivse impacton someone’s life, I have been Goal yet to be achieved: Learning to speaok a foreign language fluently. Best business decision: Worsf business decision: Accepting a management job in telecommunications. I did not have the industrt knowledge I needed to be as effective as Icoulr be. Toughest business decision: Deciding which employees to retain durinh a downsizing at apreviousw company.
Biggest missed opportunity: Not pursuingb an MBA. Mentor: There have been many wonderful mentore inmy life. I thanj each and every person who has helped me throughoutfmy career. Word that best describes you: Like best aboutr job: The incredible variety of peopl I get tomeet (and hopefully every day as a technology recruiter. Like least abourt job: Currently, the inordinate amount of peopler that need jobs in an environmentt where there are limited jobs Itwill change, but you must have Pet peeve: Ungrateful people. Most important lesson You can’t help Some people do not want tobetter themselves.
Person most interested in meeting: Most respectef competitor: I respect all of my If you don’t, you are not a very brightr business person. Three greatest passions: My grandchildren, my cooking First choice for anew career: Cookinb show host or scrapbook instructor. Sorry, I can’yt decide between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment