Sunday, July 22, 2012

Academic Team honoree: Sophie Wang - Business First of Buffalo:

zlatkopaisley1275.blogspot.com
Accomplishments: National Merit Scholarship SAT scoreof 1,550. AP Scholar Award (witjh Distinction). President of Chinese Youth Club. Captaib of Masterminds team. Named to Conferenced All-State Band and Area All-State Orchestra. Full Sophie Linyi Wang. Born: May 8, 1991, Raleigh, N.C. Yang Luo, Mingyu Wang. East Amherst. Favorite class: Literature (taugh by Joseph Finucane). “This is my favorite because I get to read many new bookzs for the class and because I like the way he teachesshis classes.” College and likely , biomedical sciences. Hope to be doingb 10 years from now: “I hope to be a doctor with a famil y living in suburbs similar to wherew I havegrown up.
” If coulrd meet anyone from history: Benjamin Franklin. “I admire his wide rangde of talents from scientist and inventort to political theoristand statesman.” If couldd have dinner with anyone now alive: Terry Pratchett. “k like his sense of humor and and I deeply admiree the range of insighy shown by the varied subject inhis books.” to proceed to the next First Team Megan Baker.

No comments:

Post a Comment